Note: For Sale to Medical Professionals Only.
This convenient alternative to liquid nitrogen effectively treats benign skin lesions and is the coldest portable cryosurgical system on the market, freezing at —70°C (-94°F). Minimum 5 Year shelf life. Procedure takes 2-3 minutes. Bloodless, less exposure to HIV and Hepatitis B. Self-Anesthetizing: No needles, sutures or dressings. No medical waste. No capital equipment costs. No expensive attachments or delivery devices. Positive shut-off valve stops spray instantly. Nonflammable and odorless. Uses two forms of application : clear, limiting cones that allow cryogen to directly contact the skin and improved CryoBud for hard-to-reach areas.
The 35 Freeze Kit includes:
- 35 freeze* canister of cryogen
- Set of 5 soft tipped limiting cones (3, 5, 7, 9, 12mm)
- 15 CryoBuds® (5 small, 5 medium, and 5 large)
- Cryo insulator for the canister
- Extender tube
- Practice media
- Training DVD
- Patient Information Sheets