The Enthermics DC250 2.5 Cubic Foot Single Chamber Blanket Warming Cabinet
The DC250 from Enthermics offers a 37-82°C (98-180°F) temperature range. WarmRight® technology uses multiple zone heating that monitors surfaces for safe temperature ranges. Efficient, balanced control allows for low energy consumption and minimal heat loss. Interior lighting casts a comforting blue glow with two different intensity settings.
- 2.5 cubic feet of storage
- Overall dimensions: 21.9”H x 18.5”W x 20.6”D
- White epoxy coated steel exterior casing and interior insert
- Hands-free, push button door release
- Built-in speaker for audible feedback
- LED interior with lighting two settings casts a blue glow
- Fully gasketed door with single pane, energy efficient glass window
- Four non-skid rubber feet
- Temperature range of 98° - 180°F (37° - 82°C)
- Four digite LED display shows Fahrenheit or Celsius
- In the event of a power failure, the cabinet will revert to its previous program and operate as before when power is restored
- Warming shut-off system prevents overheating
- Electronic control and an efficient, balanced heating system allows for low energy consumption and minimal heat loss
Manufacturer Enthermics Unit of Measure (UOM) Each Shipping Method Tailgate Delivery Documentation Brochure GSA GSA Volume 2.5 cu ft Model DC250
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
$6,363.46+ Free Shipping. Usually ships in 30 business days via Tailgate/Dock Delivery.
$3,693.36+ Free Shipping. Usually ships in 3 business day via Tailgate/Dock Delivery.
$5,305.91+ Free Shipping. Usually ships in 30 business days via Tailgate/Dock Delivery.
Working on a project?
Claflin’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services