The Enthermics EC1540 15.4 Cubic Foot Two-Chambered Blanket Warming Cabinet
The EC1540 from Enthermics is designed to warm blanket temperatures to a level that will increase patient comfort. The double compartment, dual door blanket warming cabinet is constructed with a 20-gauge stainless steel exterior casing and 20 gauge stainless steel doors with handles and hinges designed to withstand heavy usage. The cabinet is warmed using a special low-heat-density electrothermal cable array, positioned in the floor and two sides of the blanket warmer providing even heating of the interior chamber. The design and operational characteristics of the blanket warming cabinet eliminates the need for a heat-circulating fan.
- 15.4 cubic feet of storage space
- Each compartment has its own electronic control consisting of a 4 digit L.E.D.display, ON/OFF button, INCREASE and DECREASE button, built-in lock-out feature and a series of prompt sequence indicator lights
- The electronic control has an adjustable temperature range of 200°F (93°C) maximum to 90°F (32°C) minimum
- A built-in safety override feature prevents the cabinet from overheating
- The thermal cut-out is set at 250°F (121°C) which is 50°F (10°C) over the maximum set-temperature
- Auto mode allows the user to program the control to automatically turn on and turn off once during a 24 hour period at selected times
- The control can also easily be set to operate in Celsius or Fahrenheit
- In the event of a power failure, the unit’s memory will not be affected and it will continue to operate once power is restored
- Each compartment is furnished with one (1) white, epoxy-coated blanket support assembly
- The cabinet is furnished with one set of 5" (127mm) heavy-duty casters — two rigid and two swivel with brake.
Manufacturer Enthermics Unit of Measure (UOM) Each Shipping Method Tailgate Delivery Documentation Brochure GSA GSA Volume 15.4 cu ft Model EC1540 Country of Origin United States Of America
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
$8,976.30+ Free Shipping. Usually ships in 3 business day via Tailgate/Dock Delivery.
$8,490.73+ Free Shipping. Usually ships in 30 business days via Tailgate/Dock Delivery.
$11,499.52+ Free Shipping. Usually ships in 30 business days via Tailgate/Dock Delivery.
$8,237.67+ Free Shipping. Usually ships in 30 business days via Tailgate/Dock Delivery.
Working on a project?
Claflin’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services