The Drive Heavy Duty Bariatric Footstool with Non Skid Rubber Platform from Drive Medical.
A cross brace attached with aircraft rivets and 1" steel tube manufacturing give this heavy duty bariatric footstool by Drive Medical the strength you require. It can withstand a weight capacity of up to 500 pounds. The non-skid ribbed rubber platform provides a stable surface. Available with or without a hand rail.Features and Benefits
- 500 lb weight capacity
- Manufactured with 1" steel tubing
- Non-skid ribbed rubber platform
- Cross brace attached with aircraft-type rivets
- Step Surface (Width): 14"
- Step Surface (Depth): 10"
- Step (Height): 9"
- Width: 18.5"
- Depth: 14"
- Product Dimensions: 17.00"(L) x 13.25"(W) x 9.00"(H)
- Product Weight Capacity: 500 lbs
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Model # 13062-1sv, 13037-1sv
Manufacturer Drive Medical Shipping Method Ground Delivery
Working on a project?
Claflin’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services