The Drive Walking Crutches with Underarm Pad and Handgrip from Drive Medical.
Lighter than wood, this walking crutch by Drive Medical provides stability and durability. Each crutch is manufactured with a double extruded center tube to ensure additional strength on weight-bearing areas. Extra thick (latex free) underarm pads and hand grips provide maximum comfort when in use. Tool free push-button adjustment allows the height of the underarm pad to be easily adjusted in 1" increments. Hand grips adjust separately without tools to ensure a proper fit. This crutch is available in four sizes: adult, tall adult, youth and pediatric.Features and Benefits
- Double extruded center tube provides additional strength to weight-bearing areas
- Lighter than wood, the standard aluminum crutch provides stability and durability
- Push-pin adjustment makes it easy to adjust crutch height in 1" increments
- Non-skid, jumbo size vinyl contoured tips provide excellent traction
- Easy wing nut adjustments for hand grips
- Comfortable, durable underarm pad and hand grip
- Product Dimensions: 3.50"(L) x 8.50"(W) x 45.50"(H)
- Product Weight Capacity: 350 lbs
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Model # rtl10400, 10416-1, rtl10402, 10401-1
Manufacturer Drive Medical Shipping Method Ground Delivery
Working on a project?
CME’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services