The Drive 11125kd-1 Steel Drop Arm Bedside Commode with Padded Arms from Drive Medical.
The deluxe steel drop arm bedside commode by Drive Medical is designed to meet your needs. The frame can be configured to be used as a bedside commode, toilet safety frame, elevated toilet seat or over your existing toilet. The tool free removable back makes configuring the commode easy for any application. The armrests provide a comfortable place to rest on when sitting and indicate a safe place to grab making sitting and standing easier. For consumers using a wheelchair the tool free drop arms makes lateral transfer to and from this commode easy and safe. The drop arms feature a large, easy to push release lever which is great for users with limited finger or hand dexterity. The push button height adjustable legs makes sizing a breeze allowing this commode to be used as an elevated toilet seat. In addition to comfort this commode can be disassembled with out tools making storage and travel convenient. The grey power coated steel welded construction ensures strength and durability able to hold up to 300 pounds. The product comes complete with a snap on seat and lid, 12-quart commode bucket with cover and convenient carry handle, plus splash guard.Features and Benefits
- Comes with 12 qt commode bucket with carry handle and splash shield
- Easy to assemble frame
- Easy to clean grey powder coated steel finish
- Easy-to-release drop arm mechanism allows for safe lateral patient transfers to and from commode
- Ideal for those with limited dexterity
- Legs are height adjustable
- Plastic armrests and back provide extra comfort and support
- Height: 19"-23"
- Outside Width: 24"
- Seat (Depth): 16.5"
- Seat (Width): 13.5"
- Width (between arms): 17.5"
- Product Dimensions: 24.00"(L) x 16.50"(W) x 30.00"(H)
- Product Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Model # 11125kd-1
Manufacturer Drive Medical Unit of Measure (UOM) Each Shipping Method Ground Delivery Model 11125KD
Working on a project?
Claflin’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services