The Drive 11135-1 Bariatric Drop Arm Bedside Commode Chair from Drive Medical.
Able to withstand a weight capacity of 1000 pounds, this heavy-duty bariatric commode by Drive Medical is designed with the extra space and comfort you need. Featuring a deeper and wider seat as well as padded arms and backrest this commode is great for everyday use. The armrests provide a comfortable place to rest on when sitting and indicate a safe place to grab, making sitting and standing easier. For consumers using a wheelchair the tool free drop arms makes lateral transfer to and from this commode easy and safe. The grey powder coated steel construction provides strength, and comes complete with an extra-large commode bucket that can be removed.Features and Benefits
- Accommodates individuals up to 1000 pounds
- Comes complete with 12 qt commode bucket and cover that removes from behind
- Durable, heavy duty, powder coated steel tubing is sturdy and easy to maintain
- Easy-to-release arm mechanism allows for safe lateral patient transfers to and from commode
- Large backrest provides patient comfort
- Large, durable "Snap-On" seat
- Padded armrests and backrest
- Pail easily slides in from the front of the commode
- Height: 19"-23"
- Outside Width: 28"
- Seat (Depth): 18.5"
- Seat (Width): 23"
- Width (between arms): 26"
- Product Dimensions: 26.25"(L) x 20.00"(W) x 17.50"(H)
- Product Weight Capacity: 1000 lbs
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Model # 11135-1
Manufacturer Drive Medical Unit of Measure (UOM) Each Shipping Method Ground Delivery Model 11135
Working on a project?
Claflin’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services