The Drive Lightweight Steel Transport Wheelchair from Drive Medical.
This lightweight Steel Transport Chair with Fixed Full Arms or Detachable Desk Arms by Drive Medical has a foldable back, making it convenient and easy to store and transport. The silver vein frame is scratch resistant and it comes standard with a comfortable, durable, and easy to clean, black nylon upholstery seat and back. The 8" caster wheels in front and rear with provide a smooth ride over most surfaces. The padded armrests, rear wheel locks, swing away footrest and seat belt all combine to make this transport chair convenient, durable, easy to transport and safe.Features and Benefits
- Comes with swing-away footrests
- Weighs 26 lbs
- Attractive silver vein finish
- Composite 8" wheels are lightweight and maintenance free
- Nylon upholstery is comfortable, lightweight and easy to clean
- Back folds down for storage and transport
- Comes with seat belt for added safety
- Comes with upholstery handles to fold chair
- Standard rear wheel locks
- Width (Open): 23"
- Width (Closed): 8"
- Height: 39"
- Length with Riggings: 33"
- Seat to-Floor( Height): 19"
- Back (Height): 18"
- Seat (Depth): 16"
- Product Dimensions: 33.00"(L) x 21.50"(W) x 39.00"(H)
- Product Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Model # tr37e-sv-dda, tr39e-sv-dda, tr37e-sv, tr39e-sv
Manufacturer Drive Medical Shipping Method Ground Delivery
Working on a project?
Claflin’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services