The Wenzelite ce 1045 Vertical Handgrips for All Wenzelite Posterior Safety Rollers from Drive Medical.Features and Benefits
- Each side is independently adjusted for the most comfortable hand placement
- For use with all posterior Safety Rollers
- Patients who cannot grasp a standard handlebar use vertical handgrips
- The vertical handgrips extend, pronate, supinate and have a 45-degree angle
- When both vertical handgrips are placed in the prone position, they can be used as a horizontal handlebar
- Product Dimensions: 8.00"(L) x 2.00"(W) x 4.00"(H)
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Model # ce 1045
Manufacturer Drive Medical Unit of Measure (UOM) Each Shipping Method Ground Delivery
Working on a project?
Claflin’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services