The Drive 12011kdc-1 Combination Plastic Transfer Bench with Commode Opening from Drive Medical.
This combination plastic transfer bench by Drive Medical combines two products in one: a durable and secure transfer bench and convenient commode. The product features extra large, locking suction cups which attach to the surface of your bathtub to provide added safety. The bench is height adjustable ranging from 17.75" - 21.75" to meet your needs. The seat and back are constructed of durable blow-molded plastic. The back allows you to relax and enjoy very comfortable experience when using this transfer bench. A larger 7.5-quart commode bucket comes complete with a metal handle, cover and splash shield. In addition to all of these features the transfer bench is easily cleaned.Features and Benefits
- 5 qt commode bucket with metal handle, cover and splash shield
- Combines a transfer bench and commode into one product
- Comes complete with a 7
- Durable blow-molded plastic bench and backrest
- Extra large, locking suction cups provide added safety
- New "A" frame construction provides additional stability
- No exposed hardware to injure patient
- Outside Legs (Depth): 17"
- Outside Legs (Width): 28"
- Seat (Depth): 16.25"
- Seat (Height): 18"-22.25"
- Seat (Width): 26.25"
- Product Dimensions: 28.00"(L) x 17.00"(W) x 30.00"(H)
- Product Weight Capacity: 400 lbs
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Model # 12011kdc-1
Manufacturer Drive Medical Unit of Measure (UOM) Each Shipping Method Ground Delivery Model 12011KDC
Working on a project?
Claflin’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services