The Drive 10253-1 Two Button Folding Universal Walker with 5" Wheels from Drive Medical.
This Universal Adult/Junior Deluxe Folding, Two Button Walker with 5" caster wheels by Drive Medical is made from a sturdy 1" anodized aluminum construction to ensure maximum strength while also remaining lightweight. The walker's height can be adjusted and the side brace adjusts with the height to provide additional stability. The easy push-button mechanism may be operated by fingers, palms or side of hand, and each side operates independently to allow easy movement through narrow spaces and provides greater stability while standing. This Universal Deluxe Folding Walker comes standard with wheels, rear glide caps and glide covers to ensure users with a smooth ride over most surfaces.Features and Benefits
- Comes with wheels
- Each side operates independently to allows easy movement through narrow spaces and greater stability while standing
- Easy push-button mechanisms may be operated by fingers, palms or side of hand
- For replacement wheels, refer to model # 10128
- Includes rear glide caps, (item #10107) and glide covers (item #10107C) allowing use on all surfaces
- Side brace adjusts with height of walker to provide additional stability
- Sturdy 1" diameter anodized, extruded aluminum construction ensures maximum strength while remaining lightweight
- Two walkers in one
- Vinyl contoured hand grip for added comfort
- Walker height can be adjusted from 28" - 38"
- Base Opened (Depth): 19.5"
- Height: 28"-38"
- Inside Back Legs (Width):: 21"
- Inside Hand Grip (Width): 17"
- Width: 25.5"
- Product Dimensions: 20.47"(L) x 4.33"(W) x 27.87"(H)
- Product Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Model # 10253-1
Manufacturer Drive Medical Unit of Measure (UOM) Each Shipping Method Ground Delivery Model 10253
Working on a project?
Claflin’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services