The Wenzelite ce 1035 fp Forearm Platforms for all Wenzelite Posterior and Anterior Safety Roller and Gait Trainers from Drive Medical.Features and Benefits
- Additional height adjustment is achieved by adjusting handlebar height
- Brackets can be mounted facing the inside or the outside of the handlebar allowing for lateral adjustability
- Brackets mount anywhere along the handlebar, including the front bar
- Constructed of lightweight aluminum
- Contoured armrest is molded in one piece with a flexible edge for added comfort
- Each side is individually adjustable and allows custom support for each user
- Height adjustment is achieved by setting collar at appropriate height adjustment hole
- It rotates inward or outward and is height adjustable
- Multiple adjustments allow for many positioning options
- The handgrips extend forward or back to the position needed, supinate, pronate and are angle adjustable
- Velcro straps prevent arms from slipping
- For use with all Wenzelite item #'s: SR 3000, SR 3100, SR 3200, CO 2000, CO 2100, CO 2200, LT 3000, LT 3100, LT 3200, LT 2000, LT 2100 & LT 2200
- Forearm Platform and Mounting Brackets for use with all Wenzelite Safety Rollers and Gait Trainers
- Position is determined by patient's weight bearing needs
- Positioning the mounting bracket and forearm platform close up to the walker uprights encourages a more upright position and positioning them farther forward will promote more of a forward lean
- Armrest (Length): 8"
- Handlebar to Armrest (Height): 2"-7.5"
- Product Dimensions: 12.00"(L) x 4.00"(W) x 8.00"(H)
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Model # ce 1035 fp
Manufacturer Drive Medical Unit of Measure (UOM) Box Shipping Method Ground Delivery Model CE 1035
Working on a project?
Claflin’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services