The Wenzelite Nimbo Rehab Lightweight Posterior Posture Walker from Drive Medical.
The Nimbo by Wenzelite offers the best in rehabilitation and support as a mobility aid. The walker is height adjustable allowing it to conform to various user sizes. The 5" rear wheels can be set up to either move forwards only or forwards and backwards. Front wheels swivel for easy maneuverability but may also be set as fixed to prevent turning. The handgrips are latex free with flanged ends and the walker is easily foldable for convenient transporting.Features and Benefits
- Aluminum Frame in bright colors
- Height adjustable
- Soft rubber wheels adhere to any surface and will not allow the Nimbo to slide backwards
- One directional rear wheels with aluminum ratchet and pin mechanism
- Anti-Reverse override bracket disengages the one directional rear wheels and allows forward & reverse mobility
- Front swivel wheels enhance maneuverability and ease of turning
- Locking mechanism easily switches front wheels from swivel to non-swivel
- Each wheel is independently adjusted
- Skid resistant, non-marring and easy rolling wheels are ideal for indoor and outdoor use
- Latex-free handgrips with flanged ends
- Folds easily for convenient transporting
- Product Dimensions: 26.00"(L) x 31.00"(W) x 23.00"(H)
- Product Weight Capacity: 150 lbs
- Warranty: 3 Year Limited
Model # ka 3200n, ka 5200n, ka 1200n, ka 2200n, ka 4200n
Manufacturer Drive Medical Shipping Method Ground Delivery
Working on a project?
Claflin’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services