The Wenzelite Posterior Safety Roller from Drive Medical.
Posterior safety rollers are an alternative for an adult or child who has difficulty using an anterior walker due to their tendency to lean forward, apply excessive weight to arms, push walker forward too quickly and, therefore, cannot control its speed. Posterior safety rollers encourage ambulation in an upright position and lowers trunk, hip and knee angle flexations.Features and Benefits
- Height adjustable in 1" increments
- Welded steel frame
- One directional rear wheels, which can be disengaged to allow full forward and reverse mobility
- Patient is situated in the center of the Safety Roller, which provides maximum support and improved posture
- Skid resistant, non-marring, easy rolling neoprene wheels
- Ideal for indoor and outdoor use
- Folds easily and stands on its own in the folded position
- Product Dimensions: 27.00"(L) x 27.00"(W) x 29.00"(H)
- Product Weight Capacity: 400 lbs
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Model # ce 1200 bk, pe 1200, pe tyke 1200
Manufacturer Drive Medical Shipping Method Ground Delivery
Working on a project?
CME’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services