Note: Shown with optional printer.
This is Tuttnauer’s largest automatic tabletop autoclave. Features a closed door active drying system. Perfect for multi-doctor practices, clinics or surgery centers. 15" x 30" chamber accommodates longer instruments or a large number of small instruments. Capacity for 15 full size IMS cassettes. 2 year parts and labor warranty.
Safety and Convenience features:
- Seamlessly integrated into your work environment with compact design and heat insulation
- Durable 316L type stainless steel chamber and door with electro-polish finish
- Control lock-out switch prevents starting a cycle when door is not properly locked
- Door failure protection prevents door from opening at high pressure
- Automatic safety shutoff prevents overheating
- Thorough drying improves sterilization results
- Faster drying for a shorter overall cycle
- 0.2 µm HEPA air filter provides sterile, bacteria-free air for drying
- Rapid cycles optimize the availability of ready-to-use sterile instruments
- Easy-to-use, single touch control system increases productivity
- Enhanced monitoring for consistent documentation of sterilization results
- Long lasting, easy to maintain autoclaves guarantee virtually no downtime
Automatic Autoclave Series features:
- 4 Pre-set sterilization programs
- Program and customize cycle parameters to suit your needs and maximize flexibility
- High precision control system for accurate sterilization results
- Integrated printer for cycle documentation (optional)
- PC Communication port enables storage of sterilization result
- Interdependent temperature and pressure monitoring
- User friendly intuitive display
- Cycle information recovery in the case of power failure or cycle interruption
- Insufficient water detector with automatic shutoff
- Approved by major International Standards for autoclaves, i.e.
- A.S.M.E., TUV, CE 01123, UL, etc.
||No. Of Trays Supplied
||Power Consumption &
|15.1" x 29.9"
||34.5" x 26" x 20.6"
||11.3"W x 26.6"L x 1"H
(286W x 675L x 25H mm)
|2 (Holds 15 full size)
120V / 11.7A (50/60Hz)
230V / 6A (50/60Hz)
|Cold Start: 55 mins.
Hot Start: 40 mins.