This item has been sold. View our complete listing of Used & Refurbished medial equipment. For more information on this item please call us at (800) 338-2372.
One of our most versatile and fully featured power procedure tables, the UMF 4010 Power Procedure Table is ADA compliant, lowers to a height of 19 inches (48.3cm) and can support a patient weighing up to 600 pounds (272.2kg). The Ultra Comfort Seamless Top provides security and comfort for patients and also allows for easy cleaning and helps prevent cross-contamination.
The 4010 with its four function hand control, is an excellent choice for family general practices as well as in OB/GYN, dermatology, plastic surgery, urology and proctology. The low access height, versatility, and superior weight capacity of the 4010 make it a perfect table for a variety of exams, procedures, and minor surgeries.
The UMF 4010 Power Procedure Table features a fully articulating power assisted back section, headrest, and leg section. The low access height of 19 inches (48.3cm) allows for easier wheelchair transfers and makes the table easily accessible to the patients with limited mobility. Comes with a 3 year limited warranty.
- 600 lb. (272.2 kg) patient weight capacity
- Color: Rose
- Articulating headrest
- Stainless steel leg pullout
- Removable stainless steel drain pan (3.5 qt./3.3 L)
- Two position upholstered kneeler/footrest
- One touch, easy-glide stirrups
- Electro-mechanical actuator system
- Concealed paper roll holder (18" – 21") (45.7 cm – 53.3cm)
- Trendelenburg position
- Four function hand control (hi-low, back, leg rest, and seat tilt)
- Accessory rails at head section
- Height:Min. 19" (48.3cm) at seat
- Max. 35" (88.9cm) at seat
- Width:30" (76.2cm)
- Length: 70" (177.8cm) to 80" (203.2cm) with articulating leg section extended
- Storage drawer: 16" D x 19" W x 4.5" H (40.6cm D x 48.3cm W x 11.4cm H)
- Electrical: 120 VAC, 60 HZ