The UMF 8612 Phlebotomy / ENT Chair
Note: Available colors have changed - please see 2013 color chart for new colors.
This phlebotomy / ENT chair from UMF provides the ultimate in patient comfort in a manually adjustable treatment chair. With convenient 360 degree rotation (with swivel lock), manual foot pedal height adjustment and hinged arms, your patients will feel comfortable entering and exiting this chair. The backrest and leg section can also be manually adjusted to position your patient as needed. The vacuum-formed UMF Ultra Comfort Top assures the ultimate in patient comfort, makes clean-up a breeze, and helps to prevent cross-contamination. Chair comes with 3 year limited warranty.
- 3 Year limited warranty
- 250lb. weight capacity
- Sturdy steel frame
- UMF Ultra Comfort Seamless Top
- 13 Upholstery color options
- 360 degree rotation with swivel lock
- 10 degree elevation from supine position
- Manual foot pedal height adjustment
- Manually adjustable backrest
- Manually adjustable footrest
- Hinged arms
- 71” long fully extended
- Min. Seat Height: 23”
- Max. Seat Height: 38"
- Overall Width: 31.5”
- Seat Width: 18”
- Arm Length: 23”