The UMF Medical 4070 low access power exam table has a 600 lb. capacity, power hi-low base and manual backrest with gas spring assist.
Quickship available on stock tables only. Non-stock tables have a 4-6 week lead time and are made to order. Please call sales for current stocked tables.
For available color swatches, please see 2013 color chart
The UMF Medical 4070 Power Exam Table is ADA compliant, lowers to a height of 18.75 inches (47.6 cm) from the floor and can support a patient weighing up to 600 pounds (272.2kg). The Ultra Comfort Seamless Top provides security and comfort for patients and also allows for easy cleaning and helps to prevent cross-contamination.
The UMF 4070 Power Exam Table has a power hi-low feature which positions patients at the press of a button, and also includes a fully articulating backrest (with manually activated gas spring cylinder) for simple and easy patient position changes. An elevated leg rest pad is standard, providing additional patient comfort.
Operating on heavy-duty roller bearing drawer glides, our drawers provide dependable, convenient operation for as long as you own your table. The UMF Medical 4070 Power Exam Table comes with a 3 year limited warranty.
- ADA Compliant
- 600 lb. (272.2 kg) patient weight capacity
- 18.75" (47.6 cm) low access seat height
- Power Hi-Low
- Manual backrest with gas spring assist
- One function foot control
- UMF ultra comfort seamless top
- Removable stainless steel drain pan (3.5 qt./3.3 L)
- Stainless steel leg pullout
- Removable upholstered leg cushion
- Leg section elevates 10 degrees for patient comfort
- One touch, easy-glide stirrups
- Electro-mechanical actuator system
- Concealed paper roll holder (18” – 21”) (45.7cm – 53.3cm)
- Front storage drawer
- Pelvic tilt
- 3 year limited warranty
- Height: Min. 18.75” (47.6cm) at seat
- Max. 35” (88.9cm) at seat
- Width: 27” (68.6cm)
- Length: 58.5” (148.6cm)
- 70” (177.8cm) with foot section extended
- Leg rest: 20” (50.8cm) W x 12” (30.5cm) L
- Drawer: 17” (43.2cm) W x 13” (33.0cm) L x 4.8” (12.1cm) H
- Electrical: 120 VAC, 60 HZ
- Stirrups: 3 lateral positions