The UMF 5080 refurbished hi-low power examination table by UMF.
NOTE: This item has been sold. For more information please contact Dan at (800) 338-2372 x 8299.
One of UMF's most economical power exam tables, the UMF 5080 Power Exam Table lowers to a height of 24 inches (61.0 cm) from the floor and can support a patient weighing up to 400 pounds (181.4kg). The 5080 utilizes a single function foot control to adjust the height of the table, and a manual release back section (with gas spring cylinder) to adjust the angle of the backrest. It can also be used as a chair in its fully upright position.
- The 5080 features a stainless steel leg section with a removable upholstered leg cushion. The leg section elevates 10 degrees for added patient comfort.
- Electro-mechanical actuator system raises or lowers the table with a foot pedal control.
- Low profile base with a stainless steel leg section with a stainless steel drain pan.
- Leg section cushion elevates 10 degrees and locks in angle position for patient comfort.
- Rails on back section
- Spring assisted back section
- Vinyl coated one-touch stirrups
- Leveling glides
- One position (10 degrees) pelvic tilt
- Paper roll holder (holds 21" long, 3" diameter paper roll)
Electrical: 110-120V power supply to a 24 volt DC power system.
Weight Capacity: 400 lb.
Overall Dimensions: Width 26.5" Length 54.5" to 74" Height (at head end): 28.5" to 40.5" Height (at seat entry) 25.5" to 37.5"
- 3 lateral positions at 16, 37, 52 degrees
- Infinitely adjustable over the length of the bar.