The Mindray VS-800 Vital Signs Monitor with Mindray SpO2, SmarTemp Temperature, and Recorder
Note: This product MUST be purchased along with CESS-701878-00001, the accessory kit for this monitor configuration. See Accessories & Supplies at the bottom of the page to order. This configuration does not include the pictured optional bar code scanner.
The VS-800 is a highly portable vital signs monitor suitable for adult, pediatric and neonatal patients. It is tailored to any department where quick, efficient physiological measurements are required. With battery technology that provides over 10 hours of run time, the VS-800 can be used for extended periods without the need to recharge. Offering a range of mounting solutions including rolling stand, wall, IV pole and bedrail mounts, the VS-800 can be conveniently adapted to fit your specific environment. Make the VS-800 your choice for everyday vital signs monitoring.
- Standard built-in thermal recorder
- Prints real-time and historical data
- Alarm light indicates alarm conditions
- Lightweight and easy to maneuver
- 3.4" high-resolution LCD display
- Stores up to 100 unique patient IDs and 1,200 sets of data for each parameter
- SmarTemp integrated temperature enables measurement of predictive oral, axillary, and rectal measurements in less than 12 seconds from calibration
- Supplies for Mindray SpO2 and SmarTemp temperature are part of CESS-701878-0001 and must be purchased separately.