The Welch Allyn 802 Propaq LT monitor offers legendary Propaq quality and reliability in a compact, lightweight and easy-to-use monitor.
Providing both continuous and spot check monitoring, the Propaq LT is ideal for both hospitals and outpatient surgery facilities for simple procedures, pre- and post-operative care and transport.
- 3- or 5-lead ECG, SpO2, NIBP, pulse rate, respiration
- Heart rate, 3- or 5-lead ECG, SpO2, NIBP, respiration
- Neonatal, pediatric and adult modes
- 24-hour tabular and graphical trending
- Print 8.5" x 11" reports or attach a PDF report to an EMR via USB connection to a PC
- Wireless connectivity to AcuityÂ® Central Station (hospital) and Mobile Acuity (disaster relief)
The new Propaq LT is the perfect monitor for today’s fast-paced front line hospital environment—letting you extend continuous monitoring to areas in the hospital where technical complexity or cost made it impossible in the past. Because it’s so easy to use and configure, the new Propaq LT is the perfect choice for nurses on general care floors. And with legendary Propaq quality, you know it’s rugged and reliable enough to use in the ED and for interdepartmental transport.With wireless connectivity and spot-check mode options, the new Propaq LT is like getting three monitors—ambulatory, bedside and transport—for the price of one.