The Welch Allyn AM-282 Manual Audiometer monitors threshold audiometry to quantify hearing loss.
It quantifies specific dB and frequency of hearing loss with precision testing for the most accurate results possible. It offers a frequency modulated testing mode for the best results when testing children and elderly patients.
- 11 frequencies: 125 Hz to 8000 Hz
- Wide intensity range
- Compact, lightweight design
- AC line power and battery
- Calibration storage for standard earphones and optional insert phones
- Ideal for physician’s office for screening audiometry
- Discrete Frequencies: 125, 250, 500, 750, 1000, 1500, 2000, 3000, 4000, 6000, 8000 Hz
- Telephonics External Headset: Earphones with Type 51 Cushions (60 ohm impedance)
- Battery type: 5 AA (NIMH 1.2V rechargeable or Alkaline 1.5V)
- Capacity: Minimum of 10 hours.
- Low Battery warning: A low battery icon will display when there is one hour of power remaining.
- Tone Types:
- Continuous: Steady when present bar depressed
- Pulsed: 2 .5 pulse/sec
- FM: ±5%, 5 Hz, triangular modulation
Manufacturer Welch Allyn Unit of Measure (UOM) Each Shipping Method Ground Delivery Product Condition New GSA GSA Includes AM282 w/ Case Model 28200 Country of Origin United States Of America
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
$176.63+ Free Shipping. Usually ships in 10 business days via Estimated Ground Delivery.
Working on a project?
Learn more about our direct-to-site services