Great looks and clinical-grade accuracy make the 767-Series one of the best Tycos aneroids ever.
Nearly one hundred years of experience designing and building the most accurate and durable aneroid sphygmomanometers in the world. With a tradition of delivering true customer value and a high level of customer service, Tycos is the only aneroid sphygmomanometer that is manufactured in the United States.
- Certified accurate to ±3mmHg.
- Latex free and Mercury free for safety.
- Ruby jeweled movement for long life.
- Laser-engraved dial face for accuracy.
- Large, easy-to-read dial face (6.25"/ 15 cm)
- 40° side-to-side swivel for clear viewing
- Convenient built-in cuff storage basket
- One-piece cuff is more durable and easier to use
- Eight-foot coiled tubing provides great range
- Thermally treated diaphragm maintains calibration
- Recessed dial face reduces parallax
- Luer lock for easy cuff-size changes
- Simple color changes give the aneroid a new look
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Manufacturer Welch Allyn Unit of Measure (UOM) Each Shipping Method Ground Delivery Product Condition New Model 7670
Working on a project?
Claflin’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services