Offer more complete care with true video colposcopy combining light, power and video for high-resolution imaging, superior diagnostics and information management with the Welch Allyn 88007 Video Coploscope Bundled Set.
The Video Colposcope is an important diagnostic tool for cervical colposcopy, high-resolution anoscopy, and sexual assault or abuse examinations. Video colposcopy provides the added option of simultaneous viewing for you and your patient, creating a unique opportunity for clinical screening and treatment education.
The world's first "true" video colposcope. The Welch Allyn Video Colposcope is a fully self-contained, stand-alone unit that incorporates light, power, and video into a unique, compact system. Solarc illumination provides white, bright light for true color rendition with no light loss at any magnification. This breakthrough technology makes all the benefits of high-resolution video imaging more convenient, affordable, and satisfying for both the patient and the physician.
- Creates brilliant, full screen, high-resolution images because it has no couplers or beam splitters to degrade the image quality or field of view.
- Solarc lamp generates light 50% whiter and brighter than any halogen light source for truer tissue color.
- 4.5X–30X magnification range — Magnification index displayed on screen with the simple push of a button.
- Easy to use -Compact design with ambidextrous controls.Sleek, compact design with ambidextrous controls improves access to the patient.
- Patent-pending electronic green filter removes red from image with no loss of light.
- Images can be captured, stored, and printed directly from the instrument.
- Motorized, digitally controlled camera module provides step-free continuous zoom and focus.
- Adjustable illumination beam director rotates to eliminate shadows during any procedure.
- Simultaneous viewing of video images facilitates group participation among doctors, patients, and staff.
- Polarization filter - Removes glare from image for better visibility.
- 1-year warranty.
- Available with LCD Monitor (65176)
- Approvals Conforms to UL 2601-1; CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 601.1.
- Illumination: Solarc 5500 °K Color Temp
- Focal Length: 300 mm
- Magnification: 4.5X–30X
- Field of View: 66–14 mm
- Depth of Field: 112–5 mm
- Power Supply: 110/120 V, 220/240 V