This product has been discontinued. For information on a similar product or replacement please call us at (800) 338-2372.
The Welch Allyn 29400 OAE Hearing Screener Kit lets you precisely and objectively screen for hearing loss in newborns, infants, toddlers, preschool, and school-age children in just seconds only requiring minimal patient cooperation.
The 29400 OAE Hearing Screener Kit from Welch Allyn provides objective hearing screening that gives you an accurate response, so your patient doesn"t have to. Utilizing a simple, intuitive operation and clear, easy-to-understand "pass/refer" reporting in a portable design, the 29400 Otoacoustic Emissions (OAE) Hearing Screener effectively addresses many of the difficulties associated with conventional hearing screening.
- Fast, accurate results--about 10 seconds per ear
- Minimal patient cooperation
- Objective testing--no patient response required
- Clear results that don"t require caregiver interpretation--Pass/Refer result provided by instrument
- Portable, reliable design gives you increased confidence and flexibility
- 10-test memory storage in device
- Simple printer interface for easy patient data documentation
- Patient information can be downloaded into a PC ASCII file
- Optional power supply: rechargeable lithium battery or AC power
- 1-year warranty, extended warranty available
- Welch Allyn OAE Hearing Screener
- Lightweight ear probe with nozzle
- Charging cable
- USB cable
- Spare ear probe body nozzle
- Label printer with serial cable
- Directions for use, quick reference guides, and inservice CD
- ASCII CD
- Warranty registration card
- OAE Ear Tip Sampler Pack (Tree, Newborn, Infants, Adolescents, Test cavities, Nozzles)