This product has been discontinued. For information on a similar product or replacement please call us at (800) 338-2372.
Offer more complete care with true video colposcopy combining light, power and video for high-resolution imaging, superior diagnostics and information management with the Welch Allyn Video Colposcope.
The Welch Allyn Video Colposcope, the world's first "true" video colposcope, is a fully self-contained, stand-alone unit that incorporates light, power, and video into a unique, compact system. Solarc illumination provides white, bright light for true color rendition with no light loss at any magnification. This breakthrough technology makes all the benefits of high-resolution video imaging more convenient, affordable, and satisfying for both the patient and the physician.
Welch Allyn's video colposcopy provides the added option of simultaneous viewing for you and your patient, creating a unique opportunity for clinical screening and treatment education. The Video Colposcope is an important diagnostic tool for cervical colposcopy,high-resolution anoscopy, and sexual assault or abuse examinations.
- Creates brilliant, full screen, high-resolution images because it has no couplers or beam splitters to degrade the image quality or field of view.
- Solarc lamp generates light 50% whiter and brighter than any halogen light source for truer tissue color.
- 4.5X–30X magnification range — Magnification index displayed on screen with the simple push of a button.
- Easy to use -Compact design with ambidextrous controls.Sleek, compact design with ambidextrous controls improves access to the patient.
- Patent-pending electronic green filter removes red from image with no loss of light.
- Images can be captured, stored, and printed directly from the instrument.
- Motorized, digitally controlled camera module provides step-free continuous zoom and focus.
- Adjustable illumination beam director rotates to eliminate shadows during any procedure.
- Simultaneous viewing of video images facilitates group participation among doctors, patients, and staff.
- Polarization filter - Removes glare from image for better visibility.
- 1-year warranty.
- Available with LCD Monitor (65176)
- Approvals Conforms to UL 2601-1; CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 601.1.
- Illumination: Solarc 5500 °K Color Temp
- Focal Length: 300 mm
- Magnification: 4.5X–30X
- Field of View: 66–14 mm
- Depth of Field: 112–5 mm
- Power Supply: 110/120 V, 220/240 V
Model Options Available:
- Vertical Arm Stand (Welch Allyn 88000A)
- Swing Arm Stand (Welch Allyn 89000A)
- Vertical Arm Stand w/ LCD Monitor (Welch Allyn 88001A)
- Swing Arm Stand w/ LCD Monitor (Welch Allyn 89001A)