Introducing the easiest, smallest, lightest, most advanced hospital defibrillator ever made. This eleven pound rugged defibrillator is half the weight and size of any unit in its class. It provides everything you need for cardiac resuscitation including easy- t o-use defibrillation, external pacing, and advanced monitoring capabilities. Plus, it gives you the important options of pulse oximetry and capnography, a sophisticated code marker and data collection system, and summary report with printer.
What’s most important in a defibrillator is defibrillation. That’s why the M Series is so simple. It has straightforward controls and not too many choices or menus. The ZOLL Uniform Operating System reduces staff training requirements and minimizes the potential for operator confusion. A new feature, Error Correction, minimizes problems during use by providing helpful prompts for corrective action.
The M Series incorporates the latest technology field emission display (FED) with a wider viewing angle than any LCD display. High contrast and visibility, even at 60 degrees, allow you to see important information clearly and accurately.
- Built-in AC or DC power (AC Power meets all IEC, UL, and AAMI safety requirements)
- Weighs 11 lbs.
- Error Correction minimizes problems during use by providing helpful prompts for corrective action
- Straightforward controls, intuitive menus, and Zoll’s Uniform Operating System make operation simple and reduce staff training requirements
- Durable Xtreme Pack™ jacket provides convenient storage for all cables, electrodes, and batteries
- Universal connector for paddles and pads eliminates confusing adaptors and misconnections that can delay life-saving efforts
- Code Maker System for all drugs and interventions makes charting easy
- Information can be printed either on a Summary report or easily downloaded to a PC using the removable PCMCIA card
- PCMCIA Card Slots: accepts two standard Series Type II Flash Cards, 1-16 MB Fax modem card capability in slot 2