Claflin Medical Equipment is closed on Thursday & Friday (November 26th - 27th) in observance of Thanksgiving. Orders CAN still be placed online, but will not be processed until Monday (November 30th).
- Up to 282 lbs. of ice production per 24 hours
- Durable stainless steel exterior
- CleanCycle12® design
- Every 12 hours unit performs a 15-minute purge to rid itself of impurities
- Easy to chew, cubelet ice
- Self contained design reducing opportunities for cross contamination
- Removable air filters
- Width: 16 9/16"
- Height: 31 7/8"
- Depth: 24 3/16"
- AC Supply Voltage 104V/60/1
- 15amp Cord Connection
- Refrigerant R-404
- 2-Year - Parts & Labor on entire machine
- 5-Year - Parts on Compressor, Air-Cooled Condenser
- Warranty valid in United States, Canada, Puerto Rico, & U.S. Territories
Manufacturer Hoshizaki New England Unit of Measure (UOM) Each Shipping Method Tailgate Delivery Documentation Brochure Includes Removable air filters Warranty 2 Years Parts &Amp; Labor On Entire Machine; 5 Years Parts On Compressor, Air-Cooled Condenser; Warranty Valid In United States, Canada, Puerto Rico, &Amp; U.S. Territories Model DCM
Working on a project?
Claflin’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services