Claflin Medical Equipment is closed on Thursday & Friday (November 26th - 27th) in observance of Thanksgiving. Orders CAN still be placed online, but will not be processed until Monday (November 30th).
The Nor-Lake Pass Thru Refrigerators
Designed to meet the demanding requirements of scientific and laboratory applications. Special cabinet incorporates industrial quality with a heavy duty refrigeration system to maintain your valuable products.
- UL and C-UL listed; CE Mark
- LED Digital Display microprocessor control with warm/cold audible and visual alarm, remote alarm contacts (Controller located on glass door side)
- Adjustable control range from +4°C to +10°C
- Factory preset to + 4°C
- The exterior front, solid doors and sides are white painted steel
- The exterior top and bottom are galvanized steel
- Interior liner and interior solid door panels are white
- Cabinet and doors are foamed-in place with CFC Free high density polyurethane foam insulation
- Pull door handle(s)
- Key door locks
- Self adjusting magnetic door gaskets
- 3 epoxy coated wire shelves per door section which are adjustable to 1” increments
- Complete perimeter, anti-condensate door opening heater wires
- Interior fluorescent light - switch activated
- Four casters (2 locking) on two and four door models, six casters (3 locking) on six door model
- Full size double pane glass doors with anti-condensate heater wiresare standard on the front
- Solid foamed lined doors are standard on back for all WWG suffix series models
- Full size double pane glass doors are standard on all front and back doors of the refrigerator for WWF suffix series
- Full size solid foamed lined doors are standardon front and back of refrigerators for WWW suffix models
- Air-cooled condensing unit
- Automatic defrost
- Complete top mounted refrigeration system
- Warranties - 18 months parts and labor, 5 yearcompressor (US and Canada) 18 months parts(International)
Manufacturer Nor-Lake Shipping Method Tailgate Delivery Documentation Brochure
Working on a project?
Claflin’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services