Claflin Medical Equipment is closed on Thursday & Friday (November 26th - 27th) in observance of Thanksgiving. Orders CAN still be placed online, but will not be processed until Monday (November 30th).
Champion Manufacturing Medical 54P Transport Power Recliner w/ Push Handle
This medical recliner and transporter from Champion is among the most popular chair for caregivers and patients alike in the medical industry today. It is a "wall-hugger" that provides easy operation and unmatched stability in all positions with a push handle for transport assistance. The build of this recliner allows long life and will afford years of quality operation. Its all-steel frame structure is heavy-duty, yet the chair is easy to move and use. The recliner sits on five inch thermal-plastic caster wheels and is the most versatile, well constructed chair available.
- Space-saving "Wall-Hugger" providing easy operation and unmatched stability
- Push Handle for transport assist
- 5" thermal-plastic ball bearing casters
- Front brakes and rear steering
- One foldaway side table
- All steel powdercoated frame
- Self-storing footrest / step for vertically challenged patients
- "Temperature Smart" thermo-sensitive, pressure - reduction foam in the seat/back
- Quick release seat for placement, maintenance and cleaning
- Weight capacity of 300 lbs.
- Electrical: 115 VAC, 4 AMPS, 50/60 Hz
Manufacturer Champion Shipping Method Tailgate Delivery Capacity 300 lbs. Includes All steel frame; Wall hugger design
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
$78.13Ships Free in $99+ Orders usually in 14 business days via Ground Delivery.
Working on a project?
Claflin’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services