Claflin Medical Equipment is closed on Thursday & Friday (November 26th - 27th) in observance of Thanksgiving. Orders CAN still be placed online, but will not be processed until Monday (November 30th).
The Drive Pressure Sensitive Chair or Bed Patient Alarm from Drive Medical.
This pressure-sensitive bed or chair alarm with reset button by Drive Medical alerts caregiver whenever a patient rises from a chair. The pressure-sensitive pad connects to the audio alarm, which features a safety alert, On/Off switch and low battery warning. Four AA batteries are included to operate the alarm (Available with or without a reset button and a chair or bed sized pad).Features and Benefits
- Alerts care giver with audio alarm when patient gets out of a chair or bed
- Comes with 9V Battery (Included)
- Pressure-sensitive pad connects to the audio alarm
- The alarm comes with a safety alert, On/Off switch and low battery warning
- Product Dimensions: 11.00"(L) x 30.00"(W) x 1.00"(H)
- Warranty: 6 Month Limited
Model # 13606, 13605, 13609, 13608
Manufacturer Drive Medical Shipping Method Ground Delivery
Working on a project?
Claflin’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services