The Drive/Mason 3671 Sierra Gel Overlay 34 Inch from Drive Medical.
Patients confined to their beds can enjoy the comfort and health benefits that come with the Sierra Gel Mattress Overlay from Drive and Mason Medical. The overlay's therapeutically advanced design places a series of gel bladders between two layers of high density foam excellent for the prevention and treatment of pressure ulcers. The Sierra is easy to clean, requires no assembly and is available for a variety of mattress sizes.Features and Benefits
- Convoluted high-density polyurethane foam topper
- Easy to clean, low shear cover
- Elastic corner straps to secure overlay to mattress
- One-Piece construction requires no assembly
- Optimal environment for prevention/treatment of pressure ulcers
- Split bladders contain an aqueous non-toxic gel solution and prevents migration
- The Sierra incorporates a series of gel bladders encapsulated between high-density polyurethane sculptured foam and a support base
- This combination creates a therapeutically advanced yet cost effective support surface
- Cover Material: Fluid-Resistant Nylon Top, Waterproof Vinyl Bottom
- Product Dimensions: 78.00"(L) x 34.00"(W) x 3.00"(H)
- Product Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Warranty: 1 Year Limited
Model # 3671
Manufacturer Drive Medical Unit of Measure (UOM) Each Shipping Method Ground Delivery
Working on a project?
Claflin’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services