Claflin Medical Equipment is closed on Thursday & Friday (November 26th - 27th) in observance of Thanksgiving. Orders CAN still be placed online, but will not be processed until Monday (November 30th).
The narrow Fiberesin™ tabletop of the Brachytherapy C-Arm Table is cantilevered to accommodate portable or ceiling suspended C-Arms.
Radiolucent areas are free of cross members, allowing full fluoroscopic visualization and unobstructed C-Arm positioning. Functional design provides complete access while minimizing radiation exposure to clinicians.
Designed and equipped specifically for seed implantation procedures the Brachytherapy C-Arm Table features a radiolucent extension that provides capability for brachytherapy treatment involving the upper body and general C-Arm applications. Motorized actuation of height, X-Y, lateral roll and Trendelenburg motions of the tabletop, with pre-programmed features, ensure quick and safe tabletop positioning during any phase of a procedure.
Control made easy
The LCD screen of the Main Control Panel displays actual tabletop position (all axes) in real time, and provides menus and prompts for other functions. Up to ten position sets are stored. A "Level" button brings the table to 0° tilt and 0° lateral roll while "Home" both levels and lowers the tabletop to minimum height for patient transfer. The portable hand-held and foot-operated controllers also adjust the table. The Joystick Controller is used for motorized X-Y positioning and features proportional speed control.
More adjustments and features...
The Fowler back adjusts with a touch-handle lock/unlock mechanism to an 80° angle with incremental stops at 20°, 30°, 40°, 50°, 60°, 70° and 80°.
The table comes with a lightweight non-imaging patient transfer extension and a radiolucent extension. The radiolucent extension is made for vascular, cardiac, and other general
C-Arm applications. A standard OR accessory rail makes stepper positioning quick and easy. Select from knee crutches or the PAL stirrups, standard or Dura Board arm boards—configure the table to your exact specifications.
Both AC and battery power are standard. Eliminate power cords with battery operation. An optional battery, with separate charging unit, can provide cordless operation.
- Accessory Rails: Standard OR accessory rails
- 1.125" x .375" (2.86 x .95 cm) on table (rails also on table imaging extension)
- Patient Restraints: Two body straps, two ankle straps
- Finish: Powder coat
- Shipping Weight: 877 lbs.
- Patient Capacity:
- In urologic position: 500 lb (227 kg)
- In use with radiolucent extension: 400 lb (181.4)
- Weight tested to four times the patient load rating.
- Power: 115 VAC or 230 VAC and Battery. Battery automatically charges when table is plugged in. An additional battery can be charged with optional wall-mounted charger.
- Warranty: Two years
- Certifications: ETL and cETL listed to UL 60601-1®, CAN/CSA© C22.2 No.: 601-1-M90, EN 60601-1, IEC 60601-1-2:2001-09
For image-guided seed implantation
- Large radiolucent area, 54" x 17.5"
- Fowler positioning (0° to 80°)
- Five-axis motorized tabletop positioning
- Four convenient positioning controllers (main panel control, joystick control with variable speed, hand-held controller and foot controller)
- Smooth starts and stops programmed into all motorized movements
- Low profile base for C-Arm clearance
- Accessory rails
- Both AC and battery power are standard
Quick, safe control
The rail-mounted main control panel, portable hand-held controller, and foot-operated controller can be positioned for convenient access from any point around the table. The main panel with backlit liquid crystal display mounts on either accessory rail. The LCD screen displays actual tabletop position (all axes) in real time, and provides menus and prompts for other functions. Up to ten position sets may be stored in system memory, and recalled at any time for automatic positioning. A "Level" button brings the table to 0° tilt and 0° lateral roll. "Home" levels the table and lowers the tabletop to minimum height for patient transfer. Control buttons are identified with easily recognizable icons.
The portable hand-held and foot-operated controllers offer the freedom to adjust height, lateral roll, X-Y and Trendelenburg motions from positions away from the main panel, or when hands are busy with other functions. The hand-held controller hangs on an accessory rail when not in use.
The joystick controller for motorized X-Y positioning offers intuitive positioning with proportional speed control. After setting an adjustable icon indicator on the joystick's base, X-Y motion correlates directionally to actual tabletop motion. To prevent undesired motion by accidental contact with the joystick, a thumb button on top of the joystick must be pressed for activation.
- Dimensions: 84.5" l x 25.5" w (214.6 x 64.8 cm) with OR accessory rails
- Tabletop: 53" l x 21" w (134.6 x 53.3 cm); 84" l (213.4 cm) with extension
- Lightweight Extension (For patient transfer only, not for imaging.):
- 26.5" l x 21" w (67.3 x 53.3 cm)
- Radiolucent Extension: 31" l x 25.5" w (78.7 x 64.8 cm) with OR accessory rails
- Radiolucent Area: 54" l x17.5" w (137.2 x 44.5 cm)
- Tabletop Material: Three Fiberesin™ sections – each with individual 2" mattress
- Table Sections: Four Sections: Adjustable Fowler back 0°to 80°; abdominal section with cutout; radiolucent removable extension and a lightweight non-imaging transfer extension for transferring patients on/off the table
- Mattress: Individual, Seamless, 2" thick (5 cm), one for each section
- Height Adjustable: 34" to 43.5" (86.4 to 110.5 cm)
- Tabletop X Motion (head-to-toe): 20" (51 cm)
- Tabletop Y Motion (side-to-side): 10" (25.4 cm)
- Trendelenburg: 0° to 20°
- Reverse Trendelenburg: 0° to 20°
- Lateral Roll: 0° to 20°
- Fowler Back: Adjusts from 0° to 80° with touch handle lock/unlock
- Hand Control: activates all motions
- Foot Control: activates all motions
- Main Control Panel: LCD screen displays actual tabletop position (all axes) in real time, and provides menus and prompts for other functions
- Joystick Controller: for motorized X-Y positioning
- X-Ray Film Tray: Removable film cassette tray for 14" x 17" film with cassette mask for 10" x 12" film. Film cassette tray can be removed from either side of the table.
- X-Ray Grid: Removable X-Ray grid, 103 line, 8:1 ratio
- Foot End – 3" (7.62 cm) locking swivel casters
- Head End – 5" (12.7 cm) swivel casters with central locking
Manufacturer Biodex Shipping Method Tailgate Delivery Capacity 500 lbs. Warranty 2 Years Country of Origin United States Of America
Working on a project?
Claflin’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services