The ADC E-SPHYG 2 Digital Aneroid
The world’s first digital mercury sphyg with an auto measurement option makes transitioning to a 21st century device from a traditional mercurial sphyg a snap. The unique backlit LCD display mimics the appearance of a traditional mercury column, but can be easily read in low light conditions. A second numeric LCD displays pressure, pulse, and a host of other vital information. The e-sphyg 2 features auto/manual settings. In manual mode, blood pressure is measured using the traditional, time-tested auscultatory method. Auto mode can be used with child, adult, and large adult size cuffs to automatically obtain systolic/diastolic pressure and pulse in about 1 minute.
- GRAPHIC back lit mercury free LCD that mimics the appearance of a mercury column for easier reading.
- Multi-function alpha-numeric LCD displays air pressure, deflation rate, systolic, diastolic pressure and pulse (auto mode only).
- Manual mode allows practitioners to use the time-tested auscultatory method with ANY sized cuff.
- Automatic inflation to pre-set levels simplifies use.
- ECV (electronic control valve) precisely controls deflation at one of three pre-established rates for optimum results.
- Auto mode obtains readings automatically in about 1 minute.
- Automatic inflation and deflation.
- Manual mode, the operator can select from deflation rates of 2.5, 4.5 or 6.5mmHg/sec.
- NICAD rechargeable battery provides about 200 measurements use on a single charge.
- AC adapter.
- Available in desktop, wall mount or mobile configurations.
- Choice of single adult cuff or three cuff system that includes child, adult, and large adult. (Wall and mobile units only)
- Available in traditional latex, or latex free configurations.
- Safe, no mercury, clinically proven accuracy.
Manufacturer American Diagnostic Corporation Shipping Method Ground Delivery Documentation Brochure Model E-SPHYG 2
Working on a project?
Claflin’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services