The BR Surgical BR901-1021 BR Compact Hysteroscopy Video System is a state-of-the-art video system for the diagnosis of uterine bleeding, intrauterine disorders and fertility related clinical procedures.
The BR Hysteroscopy Video System is a small compact system that incorporates a camera with video archiving, xenon light source and TFT monitor, along with a German engineered hysteroscope and one piece operative sheath.
- Endoscopic multifunction video platform with archiving system that captures and stores video and still images. Features an integrated silent running light source that features a high intensity xenon light source to produce maximum light output and high resolution 10.4” TFT-monitor. Camera functions at your fingertips: White Balance, Zoom, Window, Boost and Anti-Moiré.
- German-engineered and manufactured rigid hyster-oscope that provides exceptional image brightness and optical clarity, designed and constructed for long lasting performance.
- One-piece continuous flow hysteroscopy sheath with smooth curved working channel for easy device entry, direct double stream flow for high flow rates, and slim line profile designed for smooth easy scope entry, and non-freezing stopcocks.
- Comfortable and convenient for your patients
- Efficient and time saving for you
- Revenue enhancer for the practice
Note: For additional BR Surgical related products take a look at the BR Surgical ENT Sinus Video System & Accessories Brochure. Please contact our sales team with any questions: 1-800-338-2372
Manufacturer BR Surgical Unit of Measure (UOM) Each Shipping Method Ground Delivery Product Condition New Documentation Brochure Model BR901
Working on a project?
Claflin’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services