Claflin Medical Equipment is closed on Thursday & Friday (November 26th - 27th) in observance of Thanksgiving. Orders CAN still be placed online, but will not be processed until Monday (November 30th).
Gomco 6036 and 6037 are mobile aspirators which specialize in gastric drainage for hospitals and clinics.
Both models generate up to -250 mm Hg for constant suction and up to -200 mm Hg for intermittent suction, with a 20 lpm and 3-4 lpm respective flow rates at open flow. The Gomco 6036 comes with reusable collection bottle, whereas the Gomco 6037 comes with disposable collection canisters.
- Fully independent constant and intermittent modes; each mode has it’s own collection system (collection unit and suction tubing)
- Adjustable suction timing allows the clinician to tailor treatment to fit individual patients
- Easy-to-store and transport compact design with a flat stainless steel top
- Convenient storage for 6' electrical cord with hospital-grade plug
- Disposable hydrophobic bacteria filter helps prevent fluid and aerosol contamination
- Constant: -25 to -250 mm Hg
- Intermittent: -25 to -200 mm Hg
- Constant: 20 lpm at open flow
- Intermittent: 3-4 lpm at open flow
- ON: 5-90 seconds, adjustable
- OFF: 12 seconds, fixed
- Sound Level: Less than 52 dBA
- Pump Type: Oil-less diaphragm
- Electrical Cord: 6' hospital grade
- Dimensions: 23" W x 17" D x 33" H (109 x 43 x 84 cm)
- Weight: 62 lbs. (28 kg)
- UL/ETL Listed: Yes
- Warranty: 1 year
- Regulatory Approvals: FDA, HC (model 6036 only)
Manufacturer Allied Healthcare Shipping Method Ground Delivery Documentation Brochure Compliance UL Listed; ULC Listed
Working on a project?
Claflin’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services