Edan M3 Vital Signs Monitor has made its mark in out-patient department and doctor’s office for its accuracy, durability and cost-effectiveness by SpO2, NIBP and Fast TEMP monitoring.
Its affordable price and multi-parameter functionality address vital signs monitoring needs.
- 5.7 inch high resolution display for easy reading,
- Lightweight, portable design and user-friendly interface for easy operation,
- SpO2, Pulse Rate, NIBP and optional Fast TEMP measurement
- Nellcor OxiMax SpO2
- Fast Temp thermometer to obtain temperature in approximately 15 seconds
- Display numeric and waveform information simultaneously
- Nurse call
- Powerful storage capacity
- Built-in Lithium-ion Battery for 8 hours working
- Suitable for adult, pediatric and neonatal patients
- PR measurement (form SpO2/ NIBP)
- Trend table review and record
- Trend graph review and record, USB data storage and review
- Wired and wireless network capability
Manufacturer Edan USA Shipping Method Ground Delivery Documentation Brochure Includes 5.7" TFT LCD, Edan SpO2 & Pulse rate management, Backlight Control & Standby Mode, numeric & waveform simultaneous display, Nurse Call, Trend Data, Real-Time PrWaveform Printing (Printer Optional), USB Data Storage, Rechargeable Battery. Patient ready w/ Warranty 3 Years Model M3
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
$379.67+ Free Shipping. Usually ships in 2 business day via Ground Delivery.
$291.00+ Free Shipping. Via Ground Delivery.
Working on a project?
Claflin’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services