Claflin Medical Equipment is closed on Thursday & Friday (November 26th - 27th) in observance of Thanksgiving. Orders CAN still be placed online, but will not be processed until Monday (November 30th).
Eschenbach System Vario Plus Illuminated Stand Magnifier (1550-73 & 1599-10)
System Vario Plus is the illuminated magnifier system with the most varied selection of illumination options and magnifications making System Vario Plus the most successful illuminated magnifier series ever.
- Designed for use by resting on top of the reading material, they are ideally suited for reading over long periods of time.
- Optimal illumination of the reading material is ensured by the bright light source and enclosed magnifier heads.
- Large, easy-to-use on/off switch makes System Vario easy to handle.
- Round lens heads with a diameter greater then 58 mm are fitted with a retractable, red reaqding line for improved line-by-line reading orientation.
- All rectangular magnifier lens heads are fitted with a retractable, segment-shaped additional lens of 4dpt.
- All magnifiers are calculated for a uniform eye-to-image distance (aE) of 400 mm (approx. 2.5 dpt. addition).
- Magnification/dioptric value/ideal eye-lens distance printed on all lens heads.
- 5 illuminating handles are available for selection of the most appropriate illumination
- 1550-71 Magnification head w/incandescent battery handle
- Magnification: 10x
- Diopter: 38D
- Illumination: Incandescent
- Lens Size: 35 mm
- Lens Type: Aspheric
- Case: 1500-2 (Optional)
- Case Material: Nylon
- Bulb: 1545 (Included)
- Power Source: 2 C Batteries (Not Included)
- Mount: High Grade White Plastic
- Lens Material: PXM with Cera-Tec Coating
- Includes Attachable Scale with 0.2 mm and 1/64
- Lens-to-Image Distance: 360 mm
- Enlargement Ratio/Transverse Magnification: 12.4x
- Maximum Allowable Add: 2.8D
- Arm/Neck: no
- Display: no
Manufacturer Eschenbach Unit of Measure (UOM) Each Shipping Method Ground Delivery Includes Incandescent Battery Handle Kit Includes Models 1550-73 & 1599-10 Excludes 2 C Batteries
Working on a project?
Claflin’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services