The Hausmann 6056-709 Electric Hi-Lo Tilt Table
This electric tilt table from Hausmann features two heavy duty motors that independtly operate height and tilt adjustments. It also includs a hospital grade plug and a stainless steel footboard. 300 lb. weight capacity. Comes with 3 year warranty.
- 300 lb. weight capacity
- 2 heavy duty motors
- Independently operated height and tilt
- Pneumatic hand control is accessible from either side of the table
- 2 patient support handles
- Stainless steel fixed footboard
- Limit switches
- Hospital grade plug
- 2” high-density urethane foam top
- Tilt angle indicator
- Three extra-wide safety straps
- 4” locking casters
- Heavy duty powder coated steel frame
- U.L. Listed
- 110V, 60 Hz, 3 Amps.
- Height adjustable from 25” to 39” high
- Tilt adjustable from 0° to 90°
- Comfortable 76" x 26" cushioned top
Old Manufacturer Part Number (MPN) 4002-027 (CHERRY&BLACK) Manufacturer Hausmann Unit of Measure (UOM) Each Shipping Method Tailgate Delivery Capacity 300 lbs. Includes Hospital grade plug; 2 heavy duty motors; 4" locking casters; Tilt angle indicator; Fixed stainless steel footboard; Independently adjusted height and tilt Warranty 3 Years Model 4002 Compliance UL Listed Country of Origin United States Of America
Working on a project?
Claflin’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services