Claflin Medical Equipment is closed on Thursday & Friday (November 26th - 27th) in observance of Thanksgiving. Orders CAN still be placed online, but will not be processed until Monday (November 30th).
The Health Craft Super Bar with Super Pole
Our most popular SuperPole™ accessory! Imagine transferring with a secure support rail always in front of you - that's our SuperBar™. Pull sideward on the SuperBar™ to help you stand. Take a moment to rest, leaning on the bar. When you are ready, simply lift the bar to unlock it, pivot it, and then relock it to make your next safe step. A "must-have" for safe transfers
- Safety - unlocks and pivots freely to move with you step by step, yet locks every 45 degrees to assist with standing and sitting.
- Automatically locks when released preventing forward or lateral falls.
- Full support when making two or three steps transfers.
- Ease of use - no reaching, stretching or twisting required.
- Flexible - more compact than a walker in small restricted areas such as washrooms.
- Versatile - can pivot in narrow areas such as between bed and wall, narrow hallways, etc.
- Bed Application - allows weight shift, moving, standing, leaving or getting into bed, or transfer to wheelchair, walker or bedside commode. Bathtub Application - provides complete support for step-over without reaching for wall bars.
- The SuperBar™ can pivot away from shower curtains, allowing them to fully close during a shower.
- Toilet Application - permits pulling up to standing and can provide leaning support while managing clothing.
- Horizontal Support Bar - 16" / 40 cm long rail with premium quality grey grip.
- Bar Height Range - typically 28 to 38" from floor, with limit of 58" / 147 cm from ceiling to top of bar.
- Locking - 8 positions @ 45 degrees, locked if down; lift 1/4" to unlock.
- The locking collar is fixed to the pole with three penetrating set screws.
MODEL NUMBER for SuperBar™ / Heavy Duty Model (450lbs)
- SPB-S SuperPole™ with SuperBar™ (ceiling height range 93-99").
- SPB-HDS SuperPole™ with SuperBar™ HEAVY DUTY (user weight to 450 lbs.)
- SPB-AK *SuperBar™ Add-On-Kit (to add SuperBar™ to existing SuperPole™). *Strictly for use with HealthCraft SuperPole™, or injury may occur.
Shipping Method Ground Delivery Documentation Brochure Includes Multi
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
$61.67Ships Free in $99+ Orders usually in 10 business days via Ground Delivery.
Working on a project?
Claflin’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services