Claflin Medical Equipment is closed on Thursday & Friday (November 26th - 27th) in observance of Thanksgiving. Orders CAN still be placed online, but will not be processed until Monday (November 30th).
HR Binocular Loupes 2.5X w/ I-View Mount
Features & Benefits:
- The Brightest Image- Exclusive coating technology reduces light reflection to 0.3 %, providing the brightest image of any comparable loupe.
- The Crispest Image with Color Correction- State-of-the-art HEINE optics with achromatic lenses provide a crisp, clear image and proper color compared with conventional Galilean loupes.
- Super-Wide, Super-Deep Field of View- Our HR (High Resolution) optical technology provides a super-wide, distortion-free field of view (up to 9 in.) and the greatest depth of field (up to 11 in.) to eliminate eye strain over extended periods of use.
- Dust- and Water-Resistant- All HR loupes are dust and water resistant.
- Flexibility for Precise Adjustment- HEINE binocular loupes have independently adjustable optics to select the exact inter-pupillary distance (PD). HR loupes can be adjusted precisely for each user for optimum optical performance.
- Super Light- HR optics weigh only 42 grams.
- I-View Mount- Provides precise, individual adjustment of the loupes for pupillary distance and the viewing angle combined with the ideal distance between the optics and the examiner`s eyes. This ensures a comfortable, ergonomic posture and avoids fatigue.
- HEINE S-Frame®: Innovative spectacle frame for HR Binocular Loupes for appealing and functional design. Can be customized to fit any shape of head and face.
Manufacturer Heine Shipping Method Ground Delivery
Working on a project?
Claflin’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services