Claflin Medical Equipment is closed on Thursday & Friday (November 26th - 27th) in observance of Thanksgiving. Orders CAN still be placed online, but will not be processed until Monday (November 30th).
Koala manufactures the world's most utilized baby changing stations, pioneering the industry since 1986 to establish its products as indispensable restroom standards that families depend upon in every public facility. Koala Kare is the #1 most specified brand in the industry by businesses and architects because:
- As their core business, Koala Baby Changing Stations are always on the leading edge of quality, safety and innovation
- High-Quality construction with high-density polyethylene and the industry's only full-length, reinforced steel-on-steel hinges for strength and durability
- Properly installed products comply the highest Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) regulations, including the use of Braille on most polyethylene units
- Five-year limited warranty and five-year replacement warranty against vandalism
- Available colors: Cream, Gray, White Granite
- Unibody steel chassis that can support up to 200 lbs with minimal defelection
- Steel on steel hinge that has greater resistance to wear and improves durability
Manufacturer Koala Kare Shipping Method Ground Delivery Documentation Brochure Warranty 5 Years Limited; 5 Years Replacement Against Vandalism Compliance ADA Compliant
Working on a project?
Claflin’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services