Claflin Medical Equipment is closed on Thursday & Friday (November 26th - 27th) in observance of Thanksgiving. Orders CAN still be placed online, but will not be processed until Monday (November 30th).
The Nor-Lake Low Temperature Freezers, Solid Door
Designed to meet the demanding requirements of scientific and laboratory applications. Industrial quality cabinet with a heavy duty refrigeration system to maintain your valuable products.
- UL listed
- Digital LED Microprocessor control with Hi/Lo visual alarm
- Adjustable control range from -20°C to -30°C.
- Factory preset at -30°C
- The exterior front, sides and back are white baked on enamel
- The exterior top and bottom are galvanized steel
- Interior liner and interior door panel are painted white
- Cabinet and doors are foamed-in-place with CFC Free high density polyurethane foam insulation
- Heavy duty pivot hinges
- Centered key door locks
- Full length stainless steel pull handles
- Four casters (2 locking)
- 3 epoxy coated wire shelves per door
- All models are standard with complete perimeter, anti-condensate door opening heater wires
- Magnetic door gasket
- Interior incandescent light, switch activated
- Refrigerant flow is controlled by a thermostatic expansion valve increasing the ability of the freezer to meet varying load conditions
- Air-cooled condensing unit
- Automatic defrost
- Warranties - 18 months parts and labor, 5 years compressor (US and Canada) 18 months parts (International)
- Legs in lieu of casters
- Stainless steel drawers (8 per door)
- Extra shelves
- Stainless steel exterior
- Stainless steel interior
- Hi / Lo audible alarm with remote contacts
- Digital monitor thermometer with alarm (field installed)
- Temperature chart recorder
- Chart paper
- Crated Height (in) (cm) 84-7/8" (216.5 cm) 86-5/8" (220cm)
- Crated Width (in) (cm) 37" (94 cm) 59" (149.9 cm)
- Crated Depth (in) (cm) 41" (104 cm) 41" (104 cm)
- Crated Weight (lbs) (kg) 485(220 kg) 750(341 kg)
- Interior Height (in) (cm) 50" (127 cm) 50" (127 cm)
Manufacturer Nor-Lake Shipping Method Tailgate Delivery Documentation Brochure
Working on a project?
Claflin’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services