The SDI Diagnostics Filtrette System® Filter Mouthpiece with FloTube
SDI's Filtrette System is the new, LOW COST alternative to the ndd® Spirette™. This two-piece system provides virtually perfect infection protection for spirometry testing. The Filtrette System incorporates a highly efficient single-patient filter that virtually eliminates cross-contamination from patient to patient and from patient to healthcare professional. The FloTube section fits perfectly in ndd spirometers, and can be used more than 50 times before it needs to be replaced, making it both economical and convenient. The one-time-use AstraGuard filter attaches securely to provide a bacterial/viral filter with nearly complete infection protection.
- Lower cost
- Adapts to fit all ndd instruments
- Provides 99.9% bacterial and viral efficiency
- Reduces risk of cross-contamination for patients and health care professionals
- Decreases time spent disinfecting equipment
- Offers low resistance to air flow
- Features small, non-threatening size
- Has a comfortable oval mouthpiece
- Exceeds all ATS ERS standards for spirometry
29-7993-050 29-7993-100 29-7993-200 29-7993-300 29-7992-050 29-7992-100 29-7992-200 29-7992-300
Manufacturer SDI Diagnostics Shipping Method Ground Delivery Documentation Brochure
Working on a project?
Claflin’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services