The seca 374 Digital Baby Scale with Extra-Large Weighing Tray
Ergonomic, convenient and time-saving: these are the key words that define the seca 374. Its extra large tray lets you weigh a seated toddler of up to 44 lbs, even if the child is fidgety. The adjustable damping function combined with the auto-HOLD function ensures fast and precise work.
With the seca 360°wireless technology, seca products can conveniently transfer height and weight measurements wirelessly to an EMR system, seca wireless printer and Welch Allyn Connex® Vital Signs Monitor and Integrated Wall System.
- Net weight of a diapered baby? Choose TARE.
- The amount of milk breast-fed to a baby? Use the BMIF (Breast-Milk-Intake-Function).
- Measuring and weighing in one step? Yes ‒ thanks to the optional measuring rod seca 233.
- Transmit the weight measurement wirelessly to the seca 360° wireless network? Just press SEND.
You can do it from any location because the seca 374 is operated by batteries, so there’s no need for electrical outlets.
- Power Supply: Battery Operated for mobile use
- Operation panel and display are slightly raised for simple use and reading ease
- High sides on weighing tray offer special protection from falling
- 2 Year Warranty
- Functions: TARE, auto-HOLD, Kg/lbs switch-over, BMIF, damping, and auto-off
- Optional seca 418 head and foot positioners
- Optional seca 233 measuring rod.
- Dimensions: 24.5" W x 7.5" H x 14" D
- Weight capacity of 44 lbs / 20 kg
- Graduation of 0.2 oz < 22 lbs > 0.5 oz / 5 g < 10 kg > 10 g
Old Manufacturer Part Number (MPN) 3741321009 Manufacturer seca Unit of Measure (UOM) Each Shipping Method Ground Delivery Capacity 44 lbs. Documentation Brochure Includes LCD display; Tare; Auto-hold; Lbs/Kg switch-over; Auto switch-off Warranty 2 Years Model seca 374 Compatible With Welch Allyn Connex Vital Signs Monitors
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
$117.00+ Free Shipping. Usually ships in 1 business day via Ground Delivery.
Working on a project?
Claflin’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services