The Welch Allyn 59006 Kleenspec 590 Disposable Vaginal Specula w/ Smoke Evacuator Tube - Medium Case for smoke evacuation during electrosurgical procedures.
- Built-in smoke evacuation channel that assures a clear view
- Advanced LED light source eliminates positioning of an external light source
- Convenient single-use disposable for patient safety
- Excellent visibility—transparent blades allow full visualization of the exam area
- Smooth, molded acrylic will not pinch or bind tissue for greater patient comfort during exams
- The illumination system is completely sealed when inserted into the speculum
- Easy one-handed operation provides multiple settings with positive locking positions
Manufacturer Welch Allyn Unit of Measure (UOM) Case Shipping Method Estimated Ground Delivery Product Condition New Model 59006
Working on a project?
Claflin’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services