Claflin Medical Equipment is closed on Thursday & Friday (November 26th - 27th) in observance of Thanksgiving. Orders CAN still be placed online, but will not be processed until Monday (November 30th).
The Brewer Access High-Low Power Examination Table
The Brewer Access High-Low Exam Table introduces the first table of its kind to offer abundant storage capacity with Brewer’s signature pass-through drawer system. The innovative chair-to-table design seamlessly takes patient from consultation to examination. The patented pass-through side drawers can be opened from the right or left side of the table. The chair to table design means no lifting, reducing physical strain for you while maintaining your patients dignity and comfort during the examination. Known for safety and efficiency, the Brewer Access exam table offers standard safety grab bars, 4 safety override switches in addition to improved accessibility with 18" low height for easy and safe patient transfers.
- Electronic backrest adjustment
- Pass-through work surface
- Safety grab bars provide patient added safety and comfort
- Largest storage capacity available
- Pass through work surface
- Over 5.6 cubic feet of storage
- Return to chair feature quickly and easily takes table back to lowest chair position in
- 18” low height for easy patient transfer
- Safety on/off switch disables foot control to prevent patients or children from moving table
- Safely handles patients up to 450 lbs
- Comfortable, seamless upholstery with easy to clean surface
- Additional paper storage under backrest holds up to 7 rolls of 18” or 21” table paper
- Adjustable ergonomic stirrups
- 3 year warranty
- Certifications: UL listed, CUL listed
- Measures: 57" - 72"L x 28"W x 18” - 37”H
Manufacturer Brewer Shipping Method Tailgate Delivery Capacity 450 lbs. GSA GSA Includes Drawer Warmer; Pass-through side drawers; Pass through work surface; Safety grab bars; Paper roll holder; Adjustable ergonomic stirrups Warranty 3 Years
Working on a project?
Claflin’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services