Claflin Medical Equipment is closed on Thursday & Friday (November 26th - 27th) in observance of Thanksgiving. Orders CAN still be placed online, but will not be processed until Monday (November 30th).
Burkes Tri-Flex II provides smooth, safe transport of patients up to and including 1,000 lbs.
Designed specifically for the maximum in stability and safety, providing dependable support to both patient and staff. The Tri-Flex II Deck is a "critical" 5" lower than the 19" deck of many bariatric beds, yet has the ability to adjust to a 28" deck height providing a safer, easier out of bed downward transfer for the taller patient as well.
Note: Please view the accessories below for mattresses, optional Impluse Drive System, Accu-1000 Scale System, and Foot Side Rails that must be factory installed at the time of purchase of the TriFlex II Bed.
Standard Bariatric Bed features:
- Multiple Positions: Trendelenberg/Reverse Trendelenberg
- Hi-Lo: 14" to 28"
- Cardiac Chair Positioning
- Independent Head & Knee Positioning
- 3 Widths in 1 Frame 37" to 48" or 54" easy slide, expand/contract
- Attendant Hand Control
- Battery Back-Up
- CPR Release Mechanism
- Molded Plastic Head & Foot Boards
- Solid Head Side Rails with clear Polycarbonate Windows
- Foot side rails will help with compliance to the IEC 60601-2-38 electric bed safety standard.
- Easy Patient Egress at Foot or Side of Bed
- "Fold & Roll" 1 person delivery system
- Weight Capacity of 1000 lbs.
- Steel Bed Frame - 5 years, Year 1 & 2 - 100% parts. Years 3,4,5 - 50% parts (Pro-Rated)
- 1 year parts on electrical drive components - includes drive motors, electronics and hand control pendant
- 1 year parts on mechanical components - including casters and hardware
- 37" Width x 86" Length
- 48" Width x 86" Length
- 54" Width x 86" Length
Frame Dimensions: 93 7/8" L 40 3/4" W Caster to Caster
- Fully Electric Modular Electronics
- 37" Patient Surface Width for Transport
- 48" Patient Surface Width for in room use
- 54" Patient Surface Width for in room use
- UL 60601-2-38 and CE Mark
- Hospital Grade Plug
- Low Voltage/High Efficiency (Low Power Consumption 1.6 amps)
- Heavy Duty 6" x 11/4" Steer & Lock Casters
- Angle Indicators
- Single or 3 & 4 Corner Trapeze Frame Setup
- Impulse Drive System
- Integrated Scale System
- Compact Dual-Passage Assist Hand Rails
- Fold-Down Extendable Foot Side Rails
Manufacturer Burke Shipping Method Tailgate Delivery
Working on a project?
Claflin’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services