Claflin Medical Equipment is closed on Thursday & Friday (November 26th - 27th) in observance of Thanksgiving. Orders CAN still be placed online, but will not be processed until Monday (November 30th).
Colpo-Master II is a compact Center-Post Colposcope with unique, continuous zoom magnification and sharp focusing for crisp 3-D imaging.
- Full continuous zoom magnification range: 4-27x with 20x eyepieces.
- Binocular or videoready, Trinocular heads, with 298mm working distance.
- The field of view (FOV) ranges from 58.5mm at 4x to 8.5mm at 27x.
- Dual diopters allow user to independently focus each eyepiece to adjust for the natural vision differential between eyes for viewing comfort.
- Sturdy, 5-legged, easy-to-maneuver base slides in and under exam tables for optimal positioning.
- A super-bright LED bulb powers the fiber optic illumination, complete with variable intensity rheostat providing ample light for any application. Includes built-in green filter.
- Adjustable height center post with smooth suspension system S-Video and digital camera options available, trinocular version with built-in C-Mount Camera adapter.
- Complete with dust cover, power cord, manual, tool kit and 7 Year Limited Warranty, 1 year on electrical system (excludes fuse).
- Optional accessories are available - please contact Unico for additional information.
Manufacturer Unico Shipping Method Ground Delivery
Working on a project?
Claflin’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services