The Smiths Medical Advisor Vital Signs Monitor offers flexibility in multi-parameter monitoring by combining the intuitive interface, integrated carrying handle and high-resolution display with the optional rechargeable battery and dual trace printer to create a highly versatile monitoring solution.
- Basic parameters include 3-lead ECG, respiration, NIBP and SpO2
- Optional parameters of 5-lead ECG, invasive pressure/temperature and capnography
- 10-inch color display
- Large, bright color display
- Multiple options
- Core parameters and a host of options allow the monitor to be tailored to patients' needs, neonate to adult.
- NOW COMPATIBLE with ProVation® Medical’s MultiCaregiver information management system which allows data collected by the Advisor® during procedures such as endoscopies and minor surgeries to be downloaded in real time to MultiCaregiver’s procedure log and subsequently interfaced with a facility’s electronic medical records.
Manufacturer Smiths Medical Shipping Method Ground Delivery Documentation Brochure
Working on a project?
Claflin’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services